Our goal and and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients' pets as though they were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our clients and patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- a highly trained and professional staff
- state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- a concern for our patients' health and well being
- a genuine concern for our clients' time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets
- they will continue as a part of our practice family
- they will enjoy the long-lasting health of their pets
- our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
We pledge and guarantee that we will always do our very best to serve you and to provide your pet with the care they deserve.
Something to read just for fun....
Two patients limp into different medical clinics with the same complaint. Both have trouble walking and appear to require a hip replacement. The first patient is examined within the hour, is x-rayed the same day and has a time booked for surgery the following week. The second patient sees his family doctor after waiting for 3 weeks for an appointment, waits 8 weeks to see a specialist, then gets an x-ray, which isn't reviewed for another week. He finally has his surgery scheduled for a month from then.
Why the different treatment for the 2 patients? The first is a golden retriever and the second is a senior citizen. Next time, take me to a veterinarian!